Wednesday, August 10, 2005

generosity

Hello all!

I just wanted to say thank you for your kind generosity. So far you have all helped me collect over $1000 for the Manilatown Heritage Foundation. Yea! Again, I'm so excited because marathon day is coming closer and closer and the checks have been pouring in. Thank you so much for recognizing what a great cause this is and for supporting my journey towards completing my first (and only) marathon.

Right now I'm feeling healthy and happy. I'm trying to get back on my training schedule and it's going well. The blisters are healing and I've figured out how to run without them returning (well, let's keep our fingers crossed). Although there are some injuries, the team is in high spirits as we head into the last leg of training.

For those of you that were able to attend the I-Hotel events, thank you. Unfortunately, I missed all of them, but will go to the one at the end of the month. Hopefully, I'll see some of you there:)

1 comment:

Gladys said...

And more checks when I see you next, Miss Sassy! So don't tally up yet...