Sunday, October 09, 2005

too lazy

I've been gone for about two weeks for the marathon and conference. This week was the first full week I've had back in Cali and I am B-E-A-T. I really need to step up my training for the Nike women's half, but my body just won't cooperate. UGH! Thank God I'm walking!

Anyway, as promised, here are some photos. I'd write more, but I'm just too damn lazy! UGH! Enjoy!



Carbo Load: Coach Alex prepares the delicious food for the team. (Have you seen so much pasta in your life? Atkins fans would have died!)



Chef Coach Angie hard at work feeding the team.



Smile while you can. Before the race, Coach Angie joins Bullet X for one last photo. (Enjoy the goodness while it lasts because the course ends up killing us!)



The Infamous Team Bush. When nature called, the Runbutans answered in this bush.



The 18 mile drums. Right when I was ready to throw in the towel, we hit the 18 mile mark and were greeted by this group of drummers. They summoned the gods to give us the strength to make it to the end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Team Bush! I'm still laughing at that!