Monday, September 11, 2006

OWMA W.O.T.D.

Warm-up
Run 400 meters (I did the row machine due to my ankle injury)

Push-ups
Deadlifts
Sit-ups
Do 10 reps of each exercise three times (does not include run)

Jackie
For time:
Row 1000 meters
50 thrusters (I used a 25 lb. weight)
30 pull-ups (do twice as many if you're jumping... I did only 30 because of my ankle)
Joanne's final time: 12:35

Some extra good stuff to do
50 good mornings
15 minute walk
25 back extensions on machine
25 sit-ups on machine


OWMA Quotable Quote
"I'm gonna spank you m---er f---ers!"
- said by Joanne in a feeble attempt to intimidate the guys:Eric, Pony boy and Kitten


OWMA Bonus Quote
"It's gotta be the chile! Damn that chile!"
- Marietta after a CrossFit hiatus

1 comment:

the last noel said...

I'm takingn notes on this workout regimen.