Thursday, July 05, 2007

CrossFit One World W.O.T.D.

Warm-up
100 calorie row (this sucked! especially if you're short)
THREE rounds of 10 reps:
Samson stretch
Shoulder rolls
Overhead squats
Sit-ups
Back Extensions
Push-ups
Dips

WOD
Using the same set of dumbbells for both exercises, complete as many rounds as you can in 20 minutes of:

20 dumbbell thrusters
10 dumbbell lunge steps

Note: I used 8# dumbbells. Though it was really light compared to the other CrossFitters, I refuse to feel like a failure. My workout. My choice of weight. Hmph! I did 8 rounds plus 20 thrusters.

OWMA Quotable Quote
Joanne: Are you talking shit to me?
Roman: (confused, yet grinning)
Freddy: Dude, I wouldn't mess with her!


OWMA Bonus Quotable Quote
Freddy: There's beer here if anyone want it. Take as much as you want!
Note: WOD now, beer later!

No comments: