Wednesday, September 19, 2007

CrossFit One World W.O.T.D.

Warm-up
Row 1000 meters
Stretch
Deadlift Therapy

WOD
Complete 7 rounds for time of
10 deadlifts (bodyweight)
15 tuck jumps
Run 100m

Joanne's final time - 15:32 95# deadlift
Theo's final time - 11:32 65# deadlift

Notes (to myself) about this workout:
This was a pretty short workout. I'm sure my back is going to pay the price because deadlifts just do that to me. Again, this is one of those WODs where I wish there wasn't a time factor going on because I really want and need to practice on my form. Jolie taught the class and I thought she did a great job because she really mixes it up by incorporating stretching and is a stickler for form, which I really need.

Nikko didn't think much of this workout. He likes workouts that are a little lengthier and harder. I told him that this is one of those workouts where form is important. Plus, it changes things up after having so many longer workouts in a row. The day before, he did the Blackjack workout with push-ups and sit-ups. He hated it. ha ha ha!

No comments: