Thursday, November 08, 2007

spin away


Today's workout: One hour of spin. This is Warren, my spin instructor and it was taken from his website . He teaches spin classes on his bus when he's not teaching at Bally's. I like Warren's classes. Even though he doesn't use an ipod, I like his classes anyway! Besides, I have to give him props because when I first started taking his classes (my first year in grad school), he was all about the cassette tapes. Now he's made the transition to CDs. We're just hoping he makes the final leap to the ipod! Who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks?

Oh! I also took belly dance class for two hours. It's no big deal since it was the first class of the series. The workout was pretty light. I got to use Dolian's fancy-schmancy $50 zils. Very nice. They were silver, loud, and made pretty noises. The only thing that sucked was everyone could hear me fuck up. This old haole woman kept giving me dirty looks. I wanted to tell her that "I'll stop clanging on the zils when you learn to dance on beat!" Oh don't you just love those new-agers?!

Notes (to myself) about the Challenge Restart: I'm still trying to figure out timing my meals with the byetta. UGH! Also, I visited my sister's house and there was nothing to eat except cup-o-noodles and Halloween candy. I felt like I was going to pass out, so I opted for the cup-o-noodles. Not the greatest choice, but I needed to eat. UGH!

No comments: