Monday, December 10, 2007

the big 3-2 CrossFit style!


This is how the day started. I decided to begin the big 3-2 correctly by going to the 9am CrossFit class.

CrossFit One World W.O.T.D.

Warm-up
Row 1000 meters
Stretch

WOD: Modified Murph
Complete the following:
Run around the block (1.1 miles). Upon your return, complete as many rounds as you can in 15 minutes of- 5 pull-ups/10 push-ups/15 squats. Then, run around the block again. Post your total rounds and total time to comments.


This is my final time. Yeah. Happy birthday to me! Brian and I didn't do the full 15 minutes of 5-10-15 because Freddy was under the silly impression that 10 minute miles are pretty normal. (Ahem. I run about a 15 minute mile. One can walk at mile in 20 minutes, not 10 minutes, Freddy. What planet are you running on?! Oh yeah. BOO! to the person that stole my 5-10-15 station. It totally slowed me down and f--ked up my rounds!)


This is what I looked like at the end of the workout. Thanks to Officer Brian for being a good sport and letting me sneak this pic. ha ha ha!

Some CrossFit videos that make me laugh:

This is Josh and Lil Joe doing the "Superman" thang.


This is Freddy and Austin joining in on the "Superman" thang.


This is the video that started it all...

No comments: