Thursday, December 27, 2007

CrossFit One World W.O.T.D.

For those of you who don't know him already, this is Sam, the sushi chef wonder from Semo Sushi in Fremont. Sam thought it would be funny to pose in this Zoolander best. Err. Um. Sam, please stick to sushi!

Warm-up
Row 1000 meters
THREE rounds of:
Samson stretch
10 shoulder rolls
10 overhead squats
10 sit-ups
10 back extensions
10 push-ups
10 dips

WOD
Complete 21-15-9 reps for time of:
Right arm kettlebell swing
Right arm kettlebell overhead squat
Jumping Pull-ups
Left arm kettlebell swing
Left arm kettlebell overhead squat
Jumping Pull-ups

Joanne's Final Time - 26:25

Notes (to myself) about this workout:
I started with 20# for the kettlebell swing, but scaled down to 15# towards the end. It had been a while since I've been to CrossFit, and this WOD totally wiped me out. I thought I was going to die!

OWMA Quotable Quote
"More boobs!"
- said by John regarding ACB's CrossFit photo

No comments: