Wednesday, June 18, 2008

CrossFit One World W.O.T.D.

Warm-up
1 hour of yoga - hard yoga
1.1 mile run

WOD
Complete the following for time
50 sit-ups
100 jump rope turns
50 sit-ups
50 squats
50 sit-ups
50 push press
50 sit-ups

Notes (to myself) about this workout:
I modified the posted WOD because I'm still trying to get into CrossFit shape. It was a shitload of sit-ups that I know I'm going to have to pay for tomorrow. One World is closed for the next four days for remodeling. That's fine because I just have to focus on spinning, running and yoga for the next two days.

Notes (to myself) about the Challenge:
So far so good. It does help to keep a food journal because not only am I recording what I eat, I'm taking a mental note of how I actually feel. I'm trying to avoid feeling overstuffed and so far it's been fine. I just went to the doctor today. UGH! But I'm ready and working on getting back on track.

No comments: