Thursday, July 10, 2008

back in the studio

Today's CrossFitter is Maria. Truth be told, I don't know Maria well but I see her training all the time. She's fierce, yo! According to the One World folks, she got big kudos on her form during the CrossFit games. That's how you "beast" a WOD!

Today my body was just simply drained. I couldn't get up for my early morning run or to do my early morning spin class. CrossFit was closed for the day and I couldn't make my evening class. Therefore, I did a two hour belly dance class. It's not as bad as it sounds. It was the intro class to this session. Dolian invited me to join. It was a good workout. It wasn't intense, but it still worked me and was a great supplement to what happened the past week.

I'm really looking forward to working out next week because my half marathon training starts. Yea!

No comments: