Wednesday, July 02, 2008

CrossFit One World W.O.T.D.

Warm-up
THREE rounds of:
Row 200 meters
Run 200 meters
Jumps
Box jumps
10 Ab Mat sit-ups
10 Push-ups

Power Snatch Drills

WOD
Power Snatch 5/3/3/3/1/1/1
Joanne's Weight: 35/45/45/50/50/50/50

Notes (to myself) about this workout:
I'm not sure if I actually did this WOD correctly. However, I don't think it really matters because the weight I'm lifting isn't heavy enough. What I really needed to do was get the form down. Now, I have a sense of the movement, but I still need to figure out a proper thrusting movement.

I don't usually like the Olympic Weightlifting WODs. However, I decided to just suck it up and do this one because I need to stop running. It wasn't as bad as I was anticipating. It's good to lift a little weight now and then.

Today is my mom's birthday, so I'll be missing my yoga class tonight.

No comments: