Tuesday, September 23, 2008

CrossFit One World W.O.T.D.


More fun with pukie. I couldn't resist. This is the corresponding photo of Will B. from the century game. Kids, this is reason #4036 why one should just say NO!

Warm-up
Run 1.1 miles (Time - 11:46 new PR!)

WOD: The Filthy Fifty!
Complete the following for time:
50 box jumps 12"
50 jumping pull-ups
50 kettlebell swings 25#
50 lunge steps
50 knees to elbows (on bench)
50 push press 33#
50 GHD back extensions
50 wall balls 14#
50 burpees
100 jump rope rotations

Joanne's Final Time - 47:31

Notes (to myself) about this workout:
This WOD sucked. Granted, they all suck, but this one sucked in particular. When you get to the burpees, you just want to die right then and there. The last time I did this, I had a faster time. However, pay close attention to how I did less modifications today. I RX'd all the weights. The only modifications I did were the box jumps, knees to elbows and jump ropes. In all, I'm pretty proud of myself. Yeah. Burpees suck. I had to do them five at a time. Boo!

I also PR'd my 1.1 mile run. I just felt good running today. I beat my fastest time by 34 seconds! Yea me!

No comments: