Thursday, September 04, 2008

a dress story (for mae) II


I spent Labor Day with Margaret, Jen and Diana at Stinson Beach. It's become a "thing" to go to Stinson Beach with the gals lately. I'm not sure why. So here's the second dress I bought in honor of the lovely Mae. This dress was a total steal at only $16 from Old Navy. I loved how it was cut and it was a very comfy dress. If it came with pockets, it would have been absolutely perfect! I'm not one to prance on a beach in a bathing suit (yet). So to stroll along the beach in a summer dress was just fine.


It takes a really secure person to stand anywhere near Jen! She's this drop dead gorgeous six foot tall Pinay. Let's just say that when we walk down the street, no one is looking my way. I forgive her though. I can't hate on someone as kind and fabulous as Jen!


And here's my most expensive virtual roomie Margaret joining me in the sun dress craze.


There's nothing better than spending a chill holiday with your good gal pals. In all, I adore the dresses I bought and pledged to wear this past weekend. Next year I'm headed to Hawai`i for a conference. I'm hoping by then I'll be able to muster up the courage to hang at the beach in a bona fide bathing suit. Baby steps, folks. Perhaps I'll share those adventures too. Photos? No photos? Who knows? (Ahem. Diana, we're gonna get you bearing more skin soon enough!)

No comments: