Wednesday, October 08, 2008

CrossFit One World WOD


This is another old photo circa 2006 or early 2007. Something like that. This is what I looked like during today's WOD. I was praying for those damn squats to end. Boo!

Warm-up
One hour of yoga
Run 1.1 miles

WOD: Barbara
Complete five individual rounds for time of:
20 jumping pull-ups
30 push-ups
40 Abmat sit-ups (I weighted my feet down)
50 squats
Rest 3 minutes between rounds and post a time for each round.

Round 1 - 6:36
Round 2 - 6:50
Round 3 - 7:28
Round 4 - 7:22
Round 5 - 8:02

Notes (to myself) about this workout:
Everyone I know who did this WOD says they were sore for the next few days. Apparently, Eric did this WOD and is still sore. Hence, why he was a no-show again. No worries. It's hard working out on your own, but I also need to just suck it up and do it. This WOD is as hard as it looks. By the fifth round I didn't give a shit. That's why the time was so bad. UGH! It's done.

No comments: