Friday, October 17, 2008

friday light


This is another old photo of me circa sometime in 2006-2007. Yeah. They used to post way more photos of me on the one world site. What's up with that?! Ha ha. Anyway... this is me doing a deadlift. Um. A very light deadlift. It looks like it could either be 95# or 65#. I forget what the weight is. I'm posting this because I'm sore right now from yesterday's deadlift WOD.

I've been working/busy on Fridays and have been missing my Friday light which consists of yoga and belly dance. So to come back to Friday light was great. I love my dance class and though I don't get to do it as often as I like, I treasure each moment. The dance really helped work out the kinks in my lower back. Plus, it helps me maintain my sexy. ha ha. Seriously. Cheers to more Friday lights for me.

No comments: