Tuesday, November 11, 2008

CrossFit One World WOD


This is a video of today's WOD. Yeah. I'm not this skillful. This guy totally rocks! I've met Mike before and he's a total crack up. I had a blast doing interpretive CrossFit moves when he visited the studio for his level two cert.

Warm-up
Run 1.1 miles

WOD: "Randy"
Complete 75 power snatches for time 35#

Joanne's Final Time - 14:15

Notes (to myself) about this workout:
I like the oly lifting, but 75 of these bad boys? I don't think so. It was tough, but I kept it light so I could get through. I really need to go to Jason's Sunday morning classes.

Yes, you read that right. Today's movement was called the snatch. You can only imagine what dirty things we had to say at the studio about it:

Great snatch, Joanne.
Wow, that was a clean, smooth snatch.
Wanna see my snatch?


You get the picture.

No comments: