Tuesday, November 25, 2008

CrossFit One World WOD

This is Eric, my trainer. These days I'm sure he wants to poke my eyes out because I've been a no-show for quite some time now. As it says on the One World site, Eric is the man when you're interested in heavy weight training. He'll get you there. I know this because though I hate heavy lifting, it's always great to train with him because he knows his shit.

Warm-up
Run 1.1 miles
random hanging on the pull-up bars to get started on doing an actual pull-up!

WOD: Any Old Asshole
Complete the following for time:
Run 600m
9 presses
9 overhead squats
Run 400m
15 presses
15 overhead squats
Run 200m
21 presses
21 overhead squats

I used a 33# bar for this WOD. My final time - 17:02

Notes (to myself) about this workout:
It sucks being out for a long time because I have to start at square one over and over again. Oh well. Patience. I need it. Patience.

No comments: