Wednesday, December 17, 2008

CrossFit One World WOD


I would love to see some of the One World crew do this routine. Better yet, I would love to see some of the One World guys sport this gear. For now, we'll have to settle for this WOD battle between Freddy and Will. Enjoy!



Warm-up
1 hour of yoga
Run 1.1 miles
Random stretching and fiddling around to avoid starting the WOD.

WOD: "Fat Helen"
Complete five rounds for time of:
Run 400m
21 kettlebell swings 35#
12 jumping pull-ups

Joanne's Final Time - 27:57

Notes (to myself) about this workout:
The last time I did "Fat Helen" I did it in 34:38, so to do it under 30 minutes was a total gift. For some reason, I could swear that Eric said he'd be at the gym tonight. But he was a no-show making it so that I had to do this by myself. No worries because Jolie and Roman were doing their WOD around the same time as me. Plus, JD was cheering us on. Therefore, misery did have company. The cold really isn't conducive to running and such. UGH! I don't know how people workout in areas where it snows. That's just too darn crazy for me.

No comments: