Monday, December 29, 2008

CrossFit One World WOD


Now you want a pair of pink kettlebells, don't you? This is Catra. She's an ultra marathoner and CrossFitter. She celebrated a birthday recently and is pictured here showing off her new toys.

Warm-up
1 hour of yoga
Run 1.1 miles
set-up for the snatch

WOD: Heavy Randy

Complete 75 power snatches for time. 35#

Joanne's Final Time - 22:29

Notes (to myself) about this workout:
This took way longer than my previous 14 minutes. What made this different was that I worked with each movement step by step to make sure each snatch was a solid one. I didn't care about the time, but I will say that I got to know this movement much better. Oh! I have blisters on my darn hands. Boo!

Okay. Whoever named this movement "snatch" should be shot!

No comments: