Monday, March 23, 2009

KB Luv!

By now you're probably wondering who is in the 7:15 crew. For the next few days I'll slowly introduce you to the lovely people I train with. Tonight I introduce you to Lisette. She started out just taking the Sunday classes. Now she's pretty much a full-on crazy CrossFitter. Welcome to the family, Lisette!

Warm-up
1 hour of yoga
Run 1.1 miles
Random stretching
Aimlessly conversing with my fellow One World-ers

CrossFit One World WOD
FOUR rounds of:
- 200 meter row
- THREE rounds of Kettlebell Luv 20#:
push-up
one-armed row (each arm)
2- clean and jerk press
- 5 jumping pull-ups

Joanne's Final Time - 13:24

Notes (to myself) about this workout: Today the posted WOD was time trials. Um. I'll save that for tomorrow. This was Cheryl's WOD from last week that I didn't get to do. OMG. I love the kettlebell! Yes, I love Cheryl T. and her programming. I can't wait to see what she has in store for her cycle!

I'll fess up. When I was practicing the kettlebell sequence, I fell and nearly slammed my face to the floor. (Had I actually landed, I'm sure I'd be missing some front teeth or have a fat lip.) Yeah. Thanks to the lovely fellows who opted to NOT help me. Instead, the just laughed. Boo! I can't wait for karma to bite you in the ass! ha ha!

No comments: