Tuesday, March 10, 2009

who hates burpees? I do!

This is Cheryl T., one of our many insanely wonderful CrossFit coaches. I haven't had the pleasure of taking her class, but I only hear good things, which is a promising sign. I do know that she kicks CrossFit ass and that just makes me warm and fuzzy inside.

Warm-up
Run 200 meters
18-12-6 reps of:
push-ups (on knees)
abmat sit-ups
squats
Run 200 meters

Push press clinic
Burpee clinic

CrossFit One World WOD: Freddy's Revenge

Complete five rounds for time of:

5 push press 53#
10 burpees

Joanne's Final Time - 8:30

Notes (to myself) about this workout: Anything that involves burpees sucks. Seriously. But I was happy with my time. I wondered if I could go a little heavier on the push press. I probably could have. But since we have time goals, 53# was fine. I hate burpees. But I love my CrossFit family. They cheer you on and that's enough to get you through the misery.

No comments: