Thursday, May 07, 2009

light day.

This is Eric G., resident weightlifting expert at the gym. This is Eric G. strutting his stuff at the NorCal Quals. He did well and I'm way proud of him. Awesome job Eric!

Warm-up
Run 1.1 miles

CrossFit One World WOD
10 shoulder presses
10 deadlifts
10 front squats
10 push presses
10 sumo deadlift hi-pull
10 overhead squats
10 push jerks
10 squat cleans

Joanne's Final Time - N/A

Notes (to myself) about this workout: Today was a rest day, so I did a very light variation of the WOD Freddy posted. I didn't time the WOD because I just wanted to get some simple lifting done. The deadlifts were done at 135# and everything else was done at 53# to 63#. It was good to lift some weight in a no-pressure situation.

Currently, I'm still sore from the damn Filthy Fifty. I totally hate that WOD!

No comments: