Wednesday, June 24, 2009

food inc.

I forget where I found out about this film. I do know it was per Eric's suggestion. Check out the preview for Food Inc. It looks pretty interesting. Anyone up for watching it?

Warm-up
Run 800 meters
wandering around wondering if Jason K. is going to show up

CrossFit One World WOD
Easy 2.2 mile run

Joanne's Final Time - N/A

Stretching
Spotting Settie's back squat.

Notes (to myself) about this workout: It was a rest day, so I took advantage of going light. I'm still having breathing issues because of the allergy thing. Therefore, I decided to tough it out and just run today. I meant to do a 5K, but I was hacking up a storm at the tail end of the 2.2 miles and could feel a mild blister forming on my foot. With that, I decided to call it a day. When I got back, I saw Jason K. made it to class and was coaching Jerry through the clean and jerk. I did a few of those with a 33# bar and then helped Settie with the back squat and such. It was a nice, light day. Yea.

No comments: