Thursday, June 11, 2009

it's in the face!

Again, you had to be there to understand this hi-larity. For now, feel free to LOL at Joe D.'s face and the fact that Raz is deadlifting a bunch of 15# plates.

Warm-up
Jump rope work
some other stuff that I'm too tired to remember

CrossFit One World WOD
Complete the following for time:
Row 1000m
Run 800m
100 double unders (modified 3-for-1 jump rope rotations)
Row 500m
Run 400m
50 double unders

Joanne's Final Time - 24:56

Notes (to myself) about this workout: I hate jump ropes. Other than that, it wasn't as bad as I thought. My thighs are still burning from the wall balls a few days ago. I'm totally looking forward to some rest.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Hey girl!
I love reading your daily logs. You crack me up.
-nice twin

j-ro said...

Thanks Maria! It's great to see you on here.