Friday, July 24, 2009

ladies of One World

Every now and again, some of the folks at One World will go out and about and do whatever. Last Saturday a handful of us helped John W. celebrate the big 3-5. Pictured here are the ladies of the night. (Note: I stole this photo from Anna.) In the back row we have: Alison, Anna, Lauren, and Jen. In the front row are Lisette, me, and Rita. fathlete confession: Sometimes when I hang out with the ladies of One World, I feel like that dorky nerd girl in high school with no friends, who was just invited to go and party with the cool kids. Chillin' with the cool kids makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Shhh... Don't tell anyone I said this - especially Alex C. He'll get mad. ha ha!

Today's Workout
One hour of belly dance.

Notes (to myself) about this workout: I can't remember the last time I did belly dance. It's been a L-O-N-G time! I forgot how much I like to do it. I'm rusty, but I guess it's like riding a bike. I can catch on pretty quickly. (Well, at least I think I can.) Now I need to figure out how to get more dancing in.

No comments: