Wednesday, July 08, 2009

you've come a long way, baby!

This photo was taken years ago, sometime around 2002. There are days when I look at photos like this and I wonder what I was thinking. Then again, this was a part of my life where I avoided cameras like the plague. Anyway, I thought you'd all get a kick out of this.

Warm-up
Run 800 meters
Two rounds of:
10 lunge steps
5 burpees
10 pull-ups
10 GHD sit-ups
10 GHD hip extensions

Prep for WOD

CrossFit One World WOD: Diane
Complete 21/15/9 reps for time of:

Deadlift 143#
Handstand push-ups (modified on box)

Joanne's Final Time - 9:58

Notes (to myself) about this workout: Tonight I learned that I don't do deadlifts well. I guess I need to work on that now. Bleh. I also need to work on those HSPUs. I'm terrible at handstands and always need help getting through them. I do them modified on the box, which works for now. But I can't wait to graduate from them.

Right now I'm tired and sore. I'm also dumb enough to go back for more tomorrow. Bleh.

No comments: