Thursday, August 13, 2009

i must

I'm sure you can figure out the rest of the title. This is Settie showing some old throwback moves from some crazy exercise contraption from long long ago in a land far far away. Kudos if you can guess what it is without clicking on the link I posted! Speaking of crazy exercise machines, check out this article, "Most ridiculous exercise equipment of all time." My friend Margaret posted it on facebook. It made me laugh. Surprisingly, there are worse things than the thighmaster. (Oops! Gave it away!)

Warm-up
Run 800 meters (twice)
Run 400 meters
Stretching

CrossFit One World WOD
Run 400m for time four times. Rest two minutes between efforts.
(Note: They were doing work on the tracks, so Jerry L.* and I had to wait for them to finish working before doing our runs. I think we averaged about 5 minutes between runs.)

Joanne's Final Time - 2:00*/2:14/2:11/2:16

Notes (to myself) about this workout: So what if I was the slowest person in the box tonight (again). I PR'd my 400 meter run by 9 seconds! Wa-hoo! The sweet bread that Settie brought was yummy. I missed everyone else that didn't show up tonight. Oh well. I totally get why you all missed the WOD. Other than that, I have nothing nice to say about 400 meter runs.

*Neener neener neener. Ha ha Jerry L. I bet you didn't know I knew about YOUR blog!

2 comments:

maria said...

Girl!
Me and running don't get along! I hear you! I suck at running!

j-ro said...

I'm with you. I'm more of a distance runner. I can run for miles on end. I just don't like being timed. ha ha! I miss you and am hoping to make it to Jason's class next week.