Wednesday, September 30, 2009

donation match

In case any of you were trying to figure out how to donate to the relief efforts in the Philippines, UNICEF is taking donations as well. The great thing about donating here is that an anonymous donor will match your contributions 100%, up to $100,000. The catch is you have to donate by October 6th. Please donate ASAP!

Also, love and prayers go out to people in the Philippines, Vietnam, Samoa and American Samoa, Guam, Tonga, and the rest of the Pacific that is affected by the tsunami and typhoons.

Warm-up
Two rounds of:
Two minute row
Two minute jump rope

CrossFit One World WOD
Complete the following for time:
Row 1000m
Run 800m
100 plyo jumps
Row 500m
Run 400m
50 plyo jumps

Joanne's Final Time - 22:47

Notes (to myself) about this workout: I still can't do double unders. I'm at the point where I can do the double whip thing, but I can't coordinate the jump. The sub on this were plyo jumps on a dowel. Not bad. It was a good way to get the jump. I still need the practice.

No comments: