Sunday, October 25, 2009

whip it!

I'd like to send some positive vibes to my girl Dorothy. She'll be trying out to be an official B.A.D. Girl today. I am so proud of this woman! She picked up skating just this summer and is now working toward her dream of being a B.A.D. girl. The best of luck and I know you're gonna rock it! As a tribute to Miss D, I give you the trailer for Whip It. Enjoy!


Warm-up
Row 500 meters

CrossFit One World WOD
A little clean and jerk, a little running, a little catching up with friends...

Notes (to myself) about this workout: I've been out of commission for what feels like forever. Unfortunately, I wasn't feeling the lifting, so I did some running. Even that wasn't lifting my spirits. I think I was just plain dehydrated. Bleh... Oh well. Tomorrow will be better!

No comments: