Wednesday, November 11, 2009

cupcakes in cases

I should stop with the cupcakes. Really, I should. I just think they're so pretty! Don't worry. I don't eat nearly as many cupcakes as I make it seem.

Onward... here are more articles I thought you'd enjoy. This first article is about the types of food that will make you stay young. I think age is a weird thing because up until I was eighteen, people always thought I was older than I really am. Then in college, my age seemed to level out and people guessed my age correctly. When I hit my mid twenties, it went the opposite direction. Now, people usually assume I'm younger than I really am - like up to ten years younger than my age. I'm learning to enjoy it while I can because these days, I feel my age is catching up to me.

On a funny note, here is an article about vaginal plastic surgery. Yeah you read that right. Plastic surgery for your female private parts. Read and say what you will. Personally, I say love your va-jay-jay as is. Those who matter will love it too. It's just better that way. (insert cheeky grin)

You know I couldn't talk about the vagina and leave the penis out. That just wouldn't be right. Here is an article about new technology in penile tissue replacement. Yeah men, here's hope for you yet!

Finally, here's an article about avoiding pukie. I can't recall ever meeting pukie. If you have, I say read it because it gives sound advice.

Warm-up
Walk around the block

CrossFit One World WOD: Helen
Complete three rounds for time of:
Run 400m
21 kettlebell swings W:35#
12 jumping pull-ups

Joanne's Final Time - N/A

Notes (to myself) about this workout: I like Helen. It's a good WOD to do on a day off. I opted for no timing because I wasn't up to it. I feel like I'm still trying to get my feet wet.

No comments: