Wednesday, February 17, 2010

downward dog

I have a Ballys membership that I haven't used in months. I used to do yoga there but for some stupid reason I stopped. Yesterday I decided to start it up again. My word. I don't know why I left to begin with. Yoga is fantastic. I'll be spending my Wednesday and Friday mornings doing it. Yea!

Today's Small Victories
1) I started yoga today!

Warm-up
Run 800 meters

CrossFit One World WOD
Pull-up work.

Notes (to myself) about this workout: I'm glad that Freddy put the rest days back. Wednesdays will now be my "suck days." Last night I worked on the pull-up with the band. At the end of the hour, Girl Crush finally showed up and told me to just do a regular pull-up using two bands (yes, my upper body strength is that weak!). It was hard, but I can see what work needs to be done. Once I develop my upper body strength, then I can move on to the kipping pull-up. Well, that's the plan for now...

No comments: