Friday, March 05, 2010

friday light

This is a poster only a CrossFitter could love... fathlete confession: I don't love this poster. Hopefully that doesn't mean that my CrossFit card will be taken away.

Sigh. Tomorrow is the Rob Wolf nutrition seminar at One World. I wish I were going. Unfortunately $195 is a pretty penny that I simply can't afford (insert sad face). Will someone please take good notes? Thanks!

Today's Workout
1 hour yoga
1 hour belly dance

Notes (to myself) about this workout: It's been a long time since I've done this. A few months back I contemplated canceling my membership to the local globo-gym. However, my yoga teacher urged me not to because in case I ever wanted to take yoga, dance, or spin, I'd never find a gym that would do all that for $19 a month. She's right. Though it's been a while since I've been to globo-gym, I'm glad I'm back. Believe it or not, CrossFit isn't everything!

I was nervous to go back to belly dance because it had been ages. What made it worse was that my teacher made me dance in the front. That means the rest of the class has to follow you... that means if you mess up, so does the rest of the class. I did okay, but I'm a bit rough on the edges. Gah!

No comments: