Friday, July 30, 2010

the pest!

This was taken a few months ago when I saw John Leguizamo's show Klass Klown. I'm a huge fan. He was very nice and conversational. It was a pleasant surprise:) I must thank my dear friend Miss Diana for taking this pic and for putting up with my giddiness.

Today's Small Victories
I made it to yoga!

However, I must confess that I failed to make it to the gym yesterday. I stupidly forgot that I had a short, afternoon gig at Sephora in Stanford mall. There was no way I would make it back in time for class. I thought I would push it, but then I remembered that I forgot my gym bag at home. Gah! Oh Well. There's no use in fretting. Just cut your losses and move on.

Today's Workout
One hour of yoga.

Notes (to myself) about this workout:
It's was a much-needed stretch session. Yea.

No comments: