Tuesday, September 28, 2010

my new mug

When I'm having a bad day, I'll be drinking
out of this mug. Shut it. You know you
want one!
Today's Small Victories
I listened to my body and cut myself a break. Nope. I didn't carb up. However, I am feeling like my body is sick of all the protein. Today, I concentrated on eating veggies and protein - clean and didn't worry about the protein count. I feel much better now.

Warm-up
Running

CrossFit One World WOD
Strength:
Sumo deadlift 3/3/3/3/3
75/95/125/145/145

Conditioning:
"Nasty Girls"
Complete three rounds of the following for time:
50 air squats
7 muscle-ups (modified)
10 hang power cleans 70#

Joanne's Final Time - 12:23

Notes (to myself) about this workout: I'm glad I did the modified muscle up. It's tough and I'm wobbly, but it gave me a better sense of the movement.

No comments: